Info: This is a tech release of Faerins latest game Midnight Sin. You play as the bodyguard to a mother and her three beautiful daughters. You live in a lavish mansion with the family and have to protect them from harm, whilst also breaking down the barriers that they have put up. Each girl has a different personality and you will have to navigate these to get closer to them.
Language: English, German, Spanish
1. Extract and run.
Midnight Sin v0.1.7
I’ve started filling in the blanks by adding more dialogs and appointment events. I’m looking forward to
the story unfolding in the next months. I’ve also implemented a new dialog system that I’ve been
planning on adding for a while now, let me know if you guys like it.
• Added the first appointment for Annabelle.
• Added the 2nd appointment event for Olivia.
• Added the 2nd appointment event for Victoria.
• Add the gym.
• Added the community center.
• Added a new blackmail dialog.
• Added a new blackmail event for Madeline.
• Added 2 books of sin that can now be found.
• Added all default dialogs for Olivia, including the new open dialog.
• Added all default dialogs for Annabelle (the open dialog will be added next month).
• Added an “open dialog system” enabling you to talk to characters about various topics
(during certain dialogs) to get new information and gain stats.
• Added a tutorial for dialog topics.
• Added some simple interaction dialogs for some items around the house.
• Fixed a bug causing some dialogs to remain on screen when skipping.
• Fixed a bug causing some sound loops not to play when skipping.
• Fixed a bug causing the navigation arrows to disappear.
• Fixed a bug causing the last line of a dialog to be recorded incorrectly, resulting in some lines
showing as previously seen (gray) incorrectly.
• Fixed a bug when loading a game from within a dialog.
• The “fired” event can no longer trigger while traveling (but will trigger after).
• Fixed a bug causing the schedule to disappear after 1 week of in-game time.
• Fixed a bug causing the interactions to no longer be highlighted.
• Fixed a bug causing the autosave to trigger during an appointment.