Info: About 400 years ago, a catastrophic world event occurred.
Few records remain, but the event severely diminished the human population.
You begin in the northern mainland part of the known world, also known as Nordland.
Since Nordland is a peninsula where many savages trafficked the woods to get there, the original settlers mainly traveled there by ship.
Many years later, trade is seeing steady growth, but with the still ongoing threat of savage or brigand attack, it remains a high-risk trip.
1. Extract and run.
– Added some new characters in Troll: Erling and Oluf the merchant who arrives every 2nd weekend.
– Quests: The Raid and Connections can now be completed.
– Reduced the recovery again and increased some stats for the goblins.
Fights were too easy .06 will be a bit more focused on combat and introduce more balancing, so feedback on current thoughts is welcome.
– Added new task to make money from. Requires affection 4 from Lyra and talking with her in the tavern.
– Fixed typos and errors. (The key icon overlapping images needs some work and I have not fixed that yet.)
– If you did not receive the Mace in the Cave in previous build, I made a temporary fix to replace it, just activate same event again.
This update might not feel very lengty, but it required a fair bit of learning on my end. It also helped me build things behind the curtain for future events.
No new animations this build, so if you are in it for those, you can safely skip this build and wait for .06.